The Limpopo Department of Education is inviting competent and well able unemployed Limpopo residents’ graduates for a 12-month Internship Programme that is currently in existence within the Department. The allowance / stipend will be R5 353,78 per month.
- In possession of a three-year qualification in the fields as categorized below
- Unemployed & has never participated in the Internship Programme in any Government Department before
- South African Citizen & permanent Limpopo resident
- Graduates should specify preferred Station for placement within the Province (Mopani (Giyani/ Tzaneen) I Vhembe / Sekhukhune (Lebowakgomo/Riba Cross) I Capricorn (Polokwane/ Lebowakgomo) / Waterberg (Modimolle / Mogalakwena) & Head Office (Polokwane).
- Aged between 18 and 35 Years.
The Limpopo Department of Education presents Internship positions for unemployed graduates in the following fields of exposure:
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a rigorous selection process before placement. Please note that priority will be given to young women and people with disabilities in line with the Department’s Employment Equity targets.
All enquiries should be directed to Ms. Sibiya KC 015 290 7662, Mr. Ramoroka NJ 015 290 7613 and Ms Risenga TF 015 290 9423.
How to apply
Applications close on 08 September 2017.
Completed Z83 application forms (download here) obtainable from any Public Service Institutions accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, Identity document and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae should be submitted or posted to the Department of Education Provincial office, Corner 113 Biccard and 24 Excelsior Street, Polokwane at Records Management Directorate — Office No. H03 [REGISTRY]: Private Bag X 9489, POLOKWANE, 0700 Or our Nine (09) District Offices as outlined above. Faxed, emailed & late applications shall under no circumstances be considered.
Via – Limpopo Department of Education