If you think you’ve never seen a company like Cummins before, just imagine what it’s like to work here. Cummins can provide you with the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to achieve your goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to learn, analyse and understand business and technical processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of organization.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key customers in the business and approach every challenge with a customer- centric view.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective team work and multi – tasking skills.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership in all tasks executed.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing industry.
- Ability to demonstrate Cummins Core values.
- College, university, or equivalent degree in the fields listed below or related.
How To Apply