Position:General Worker (Various regions)
Department: Roads and Stormwater
Salary:R108 396 – R151 200 per annum (plus benefits)
- Perform manual labour duties associate with earth moving equipment
- Clean site
- Safeguard site
- Offload clean and store equipment and tools.
Applications or CVs must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Enquiries: 011 999 1484/1602/0049
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.