Reference Number:HESD7448 South / HESD6340 East / HESD7062 North
Department: Health and Social Development
Division:Primary Health Care
Salary:R320 064 – R439 080 per annum (plus benefits)
- BA in Nursing (BCur) or equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification or Diploma with General Nursing, Midwifery, Psychiatric Nursing (Optional), Community Health Nursing
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing
- Registration with South African nursing Council
- A valid driver’s license
- 1 year experience in a similar environment
- Provide facility-based and community-based community and primary health care nursing services including the ward-based primary health care, outreach health services and implement primary health care programmes
- Ensure sufficient planning, organising and implementing work tasks improving the physical, mental and social well-being of patients / clients seeking primary health care by ensuring that optimal health level are attained while reducing potential medical litigations
- Implement good governance and risk control processes to ensure compliance to legislation, policies and guidelines preventing health risks, reduce medical litigations and prevent audit queries through effective governance and risk mitigation practices
- Implement effective stock and financial control processes ensuring cost effective utilization of resources and accurate accounting of resources to prevent audit queries or wasteful and fruitless expenditure
- Ensure that all clients / customers attending primary health ca5re facilities are treated with dignity, respect, integrity and nurtured by a caring professional who is compassionate, committed, competent, values and saves lives and promotes optimal health outcomes
- Ensure collaboration within a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate intersectorally for effective people management
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.