Closing Date: 31 August 2017
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) offers a 24 month training programme to top performing graduates in the following career streams:
- Finance & Controlling
- Marketing and Sales
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Corporate Affairs (Media and Communications / Public Relations)
- BSc Mechanical / Industrial Engineering (or relevant equivalent)
- Human Resources
The Graduate Development Programme (GDP) integrates academic knowledge and practical skills. The GDP opportunity aims to achieve, among others, the following objectives:
- To provide workplace exposure to top performing graduates to meet key skills needs of Mercedes-Benz South Africa
- To provide development opportunities in key career streams that are relevant to the Mercedes-Benz Cars division and MBSA value chain
- To recruit top performing graduates from diverse backgrounds to enhance the position of MBSA as an employer of choice
- Customer Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Vigour / Enthusiasm
- Process Orientation
- Attention to detail
- Stress Tolerance
- Perseverance / Tenacity
- Work independently
- Business Etiquette
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal and written communication
- Time Management
- Report Writing
- MS Office
Documents to attach strictly:
- Letter of motivation
- Detailed CV
- ID copy
- Copies of qualifications
Applications with missing information WILL NOT be considered.
Kindly note that the programme will commence in March / April 2018. A very stringent selection process will be followed.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa / permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002.
- Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities.
IMPORTANT: For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.
Education: Degree or National Diploma graduates / final year students with a 65% minimum aggregate on the academic record (Average from first to final year results).
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Mercedes Benz: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018