Skip to content
July 31, 2017
Admin Clerk: Consignment (Talent Pipeline)
||Admin Clerk: Consignment (Talent Pipeline)
|Job Type Classification
|Location – Town / City
|Location – Province
|Location – Country
||We are looking to expand our talent pool of Admin Clerks in our Logistics Division, in the following areas: Centurion, Spartan & Bronkhorspruit. RCL FOODS is constantly scouting the talent market to secure top performing individuals for future positions! Do you want to be in our talent pipeline? Well then, register your profile! The purpose of the Consignment Admin Clerk is to contribute to the organisations operation by means of: Calculating, reconciling and investigating all consignment orders delivered at the port of destination & then determining/calculating the transfer of formal ownership of consignment at the point of sale by means of consignment billing according to the procedures outlined by RCL Foods.
||Completed Matric, Diploma/B.Com degree in the related field will be an advantage, Min 2 years relevant working experience in a logistics/warehousing environment, Working knowledge on MSOffice Excel and SAP, Good verbal and written communication skills.
|Duties & Responsibilities
||The consignment admin clerk’s core responsibilities includes but are not limited to the following:
• Incumbent will be responsible for the preparation of:
1. Daily, Weekly & Monthly stock on hand (SOH) recon: Vector (SAP) vs. RCL vs. port of destination SOH reports.
2. Calculation of theoretical Sales.
3. Daily, Weekly & Monthly Sales recon: Vector vs. RCL vs. port of destination.
4. Query & resolve reconciling items before month-end.
5. Manual reconciling of Vector (SAP) consignment receipts & consignment sales.
• Incumbent will be responsible for the preparation of the:
1. Monthly consignment billing recon.
a. Consignment movement reports
b. Reconcile batch to batch sales per customer per material code
2. Calculate and amend consignment sales according to the consignment billing recon per customer/material code & batch.
3. Process/Upload consignment billing on SAP as agreed by all parties.
4. Manage stock levels on process direct billing and exports
1. Daily processing of the repurchase/buy backs of consignment stock on SAP.
General Administration duties
1. Resolve general administrative queries: Customer invoice requests/delivery notes etc.
2. Other general Admin duties as required
3. Creditors function:
a. Processing of creditors PO’s & payments
b. Month-end support & processing
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals
Close Date: 2017/08/07
error: Content is protected !!